Cosmetic acupuncture is a form of treatment that uses tiny needles on the face and body to enhance and renew your looks. Basing on the same principles of Oriental Medicine that allow acupuncture to treat a variety of pain and internal conditions, cosmetic acupuncture can provide a pain-free and natural way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and support a healthy complexion.
As the years have gone by, you may have noticed that the youthful image you once saw in the mirror is becoming more of a memory. With the increasing years, the damage from sun exposure, stress, and other toxins have taken their toll leaving wrinkles and many skin disorders. While modern medicine offers a multitude of ways to improve your appearance, many of these include unwanted side effects or other dangers. Fortunately, there are some natural options to help enhance your face.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine has always possessed a focus on health and longevity, which has included the physical appearance. In ancient China, the Empress and Emperor’s concubines make use of acupuncture and herbal medicine to maintain their vitality and youthful beauty. In addition, facial diagnosis has been an integral part of Chinese Medicine from its earliest beginnings, approximately 5,000 years ago. Each of the major organs in the body manifests their state within your complexion; by identifying and correcting imbalances, your health and appearance can both improve.
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Increase in collagen production, improving the elasticity of your skin.
- Remove fine wrinkles in the skin.
- Lighten deeper lines in the face.
- Strengthen the facial muscles, helping flatten wrinkles and lift droopy eyelids.
- Increased blood circulation in the face, improving complexion.
- Clear or reduce age spots, rosacea, and acne.
- Pain free and natural therapy that improves your appearance.
- A treatment that benefits your overall health.
- You will not only look younger, but also feel younger.